Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Triple Lace Side Twists | Cute Girl Hairstyles * Youtube

I subscribe to this channel, and absolutely love most of the looks they do. At least three of my staple hairstyles I learned from the Cute Girl Hairstyles channel on Youtube. If you haven't checked them out yet, do yourself a favor and do so.

This triple lace side twist look is one of my absolute favorites. I have been wearing at least one lace twist in my hair all week. And I can't tell you how darned cute my hair looks! The trick with long hair is that if the front looks good the whole head looks good. And this lace twist takes minutes to do and looks so beautiful.

This was the first time I heard you could use one bobbie pin to secure hair. Before this I always crossed two pins to keep hair from moving. Not anymore!

Seriously? Watch the video. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment