Friday, October 18, 2013

Mini Rimmel Haul

Today was a busy day full of flu shots and random shopping. I saw a review recently on Youtube for the Rimmel eyeshadow quads. I can't remember who it was, but they were raving about the creamy, pigmented quality of the shadows. And you can't beat the price tag at $3.97 per quad. So I stopped in to pick up a quick few things. 

Rimmel's BB Cream 9-IN-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup
 
I've seen mixed reviews on this BB cream. It seems to be an either love it or hate it scenario. I'm always on the hunt for a good BB cream for daily wear and thought I'd give this a try. I'll be sure to let you know how it goes.

Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner 001 Black Noir
I have Scandaleyes in Nude and Taupe already, and find they're creamy and long-wear on my waterline. Of course I need a solid black waterproof liner for my water line and picked up this. Fingers crossed it holds up to my expectations.

Rimmel London 031 Mayfair Quad
A very romantic and simple quad for day wear.

Rimmel London 750 Tempting
I don't own any green eyeshadows, and since I have high hopes for this product, I figured I'd buy this palette.

Rimmel London 019 Sun Safari
I have blue eyes and the warm earth tones in this palette should really make them pop. This is the exact palette that I saw positively reviewed recently. I'm looking forward to playing with it.

So that's everything. Not a huge haul, but I'm super excited to get to play with it all. I used to live in England, so I'm no stranger to the Rimmel brand. I was just a teenager then, so I don't recall if quality was synonymous with the brand back then. I'm glad to see it here in our local box and drug stores, and I'm crossing my fingers that it's my next favorite thing. You can't beat the price! I'll be sure to let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment