Monday, October 28, 2013

Makeup Geek


I've discovered Makeup Geeks eyeshadow line, and I feel like I'm finally in the know. I have followed Marlena (founder of Makeup Geek) on Youtube for ages,  and I've seen other gurus showing their favorite Makeup Geek shadows. But I never thought to try her product myself.

Toward the end of last week I saw Melissa Raymond mention her favorite Makeup Geek eyeshadow in a video and thought it was time to learn more. I researched reviews on the makeup line and was blown away. People said things like it was better than MAC and the shadows were phenomenal. MUA's talked about buying the whole eyeshadow line.

But still, I hesitated. Because if you buy the z-palette you very quickly can get up over $50. Which is where most of the high-end palettes cost. Then I saw Samantha Schuerman wearing a look using the shadows, and it was beautiful. I was sold.

Behold, I bought a z-palette and a few pans to go with it. If I love the quality of her shadows I'll report back and tell you all about it. I'll add pans from my other loose shadows as well and make that z-palette worth the money.





No comments:

Post a Comment