Thursday, October 10, 2013

Cut Crease: How To


I recently learned about a new eye-lining technique called Cut Creasing. I'm sure most of you heard about this years ago, but I was thrilled to find a fun new technique to add to my repetoire. I simply LOVE this look. There are a couple of blog tutorials I found particularly useful when learning how to do this. I won't bother with my own how-to tutorial because these blogs have really excellent graphics and images on how to do this. They included:


And a Few Youtube Videos:


 

And last but not least, pictures of my own very first attempt at doing this. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I was going for a wearable day look so my colors are light browns, and golds. I used my Lorac Pro Palette for this look. I swear I'm going to get my P&S camera fixed ASAP. I had to use my webcam for these shots, and I hate even posting them. But I'm so excited that I had to share. I wish the photos were more true to life. The color is more bold, more obvious and very beautiful in real life.




No comments:

Post a Comment