Thursday, August 15, 2013

Em Cosmetics Has Officially Launched!

 
Michelle Phan has launched her new cosmetics brand today. Her pilot store will open in NYC and she says she'll open somewhere internationally in the near future. Michelle is one of those beauty gurus who's Youtube videos changed the way I see myself and the possibilities for makeup and skin care. I've seen every one of her videos. She also bought and revamped the Ipsy Glam Bag Subscription Service. When I heard she was launching a cosmetic line inspired by her viewers and community, I knew it would be good.

She's revamped the way I look at collecting makeup and designing new looks with her new Life Palette.
Four looks, one palette? Phenomenal. I love that the pots are interchangeable. There's everything from blush to lipstick to eyeshadow for each look. Right now the price is $75 and you get a free travel-sized palette as well. I can't afford it personally, but I'll be watching for reviews and innovations to the way women apply their makeup after this launch. Amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment