Thursday, August 1, 2013

Homemade Makeup Remover



I found this video on Youtube and just had to share. I have uber sensitive skin and needed a makeup remover that won't throw my post-baby skin into chaos, but still did it's job. The cherry on top with this recipe is that I had all of these ingredients already at my house. A word of caution, I suggest you buy your witchhazel from someplace like mountainroseherbs.com or a Whole Foods. The stuff you buy at the box stores for $2 isn't usually pure witchhazel, and is cut with alcohol and can irritate your skin. Thank you Kandee Johnson (KandeeJ on Youtube) for your awesomeness. Check out her other videos for more brilliant ideas.



1 comment:

  1. I used this remover last night. It left my face feeling silky, and a slight bit oily. I need to invest in a better face wash. Because the one I have didn't get all of the oil off. Still, it didn't cause a breakout or anything else strange to happen. And did a great job at removing my makeup. So, yay!

    ReplyDelete