Monday, August 19, 2013

L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Damage-Erasing Balm



Cost: $6.99
Grade: A+
Where to Buy: Amazon.com/Walmart/Ulta/Online

I couldn't wait to put a review of this conditioner up on the blog. I'd shout this from the mountaintops if I thought anyone would hear me. I first heard about this deep conditioner from Tati on Youtube (GlamLifeGuru). It was one of her couldn't-live-without products. I've been working on getting my hair uber healthy so I can grow it out. And now that I have this conditioner and use it, I know why it's her favorite.

To start, I use a coconut/jojoba oil hair mask every wednesday. And I thought it was enough to make my hair stronger and more healthy. Then I started using this deep conditioner and my hair has never been better. Not ever. Not even when I was 16 with this full hair. My strands are silky smooth, they shine and even better? My hair is thicker and feels stronger. I wrap it around my finger and there's substance to it, not just the whispy strands I'm used to.

How and when do I use it? First, I wash my hair every other day. I use a shower cap for the days I don't wash my hair. On the days I wash my hair I shampoo like usual (I use Pantene Pro-V). Then I put about a quarter size dollop of this into my hands and work it into the tips of my hair and then up into my scalp. I leave it in for 3 to 5 minutes while I clean my body and wash my face and then rinse it off.

Bottom Line: This is the real deal. The good stuff. And it doesn't cost a fortune. This is the golden ticket I've been looking for, for years.
Would I Repurchase: Absolutely! In fact I plan on picking up a few more jars of this stuff as soon as I can to have on hand. Beauty products come and go, but when I find something this good I stock up!


No comments:

Post a Comment