Monday, August 5, 2013

IPSY

July 16, 2013 - Signed up for an Ipsy monthly suscription, put on the waitlist.

August 5, 2013 - I'm on the Ipsy waitlist. Still. And every day, multiple times a day, I check my email. Waiting for that golden ticket. Come on Ipsy! I'm ready and super excited to broaden my makeup and skin care horizons! I promise to post looks and reviews. Please? Wish sugar and a cherry on top! ;)

Aug. 7, 2013 - On Facebook Ipsy announced today they were starting to ship August's bags. I hope this doesn't mean there is no chance of getting one. I'll wait as long as I have to, but the anticipation is killing me!

Aug. 13, 2013 - Still on the waitlist. Still. I bought some drapes and a fuzzy throw rug for under the feinting couch and am making myself at home here.

Aug. 16, 2013 - ONE MONTH ON THE WAITLIST. A solid month of waiting for a subscription to open up. Sucktitude to the power of ten. Sigh.

Aug. 23, 2013 - Subscription confirmation received, September Ipsy Bag - here I come! Woohoo, can't wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment