Saturday, September 28, 2013

Manicure Chipped? Try This Fun Solution

Don't you hate it when you're really enjoying a nail polish and the tips start to chip? Even with daily doses of top coat, some polishes are destined to fall off in flakes. If you're like me, you'll do anything to stretch your manicure a day or two in order to enjoy a really beautiful color, texture or finish. And now you can!

I put a strip of scotch tape straight across my nails, near the top. Leaving just enough room to give any color you add a real chance to make an impression. Then I used a complimenting lighter color, in this case a soft mint shade from Julep, and painted over the chipped tips of my nails. The result? A fun french manicure that should last another few days. Love it! Scotch tape. What can't it do? ;)

Thanks for reading, and stay beautiful! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment