Saturday, September 14, 2013

Review: L'Oreal Nail Polish - Safari Chic

I don't own any green nail polishes and none of my polishes are by L'Oreal. I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone and buy one of their green shades. L'Oreal has a variety of incredibly beautiful nail polishes, and I was sincerely hoping the quality of their polishes would be such that I'd want to buy them all. However....

I found this polish to be streaky. It didn't go on creamy and smooth like quality polishes. And while the finish was smooth, without those little bubbles that drive me nuts, this polish chipped the second day.

I do a lot of nail polish maintenance. I add a layer of top coat daily to my polishes to ensure the time and effort I put into my mani-pedis lasts. And even with the effort, this polish just didn't last.

Bottom Line: I won't be buying any more polishes from this line. Which is unfortunate, because like I said, some of their colors are breathtaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment