Saturday, September 14, 2013

Review: Ruffian Nail Laquer - Fox Hunt

This nail laquer came in my September Birchbox, and I believe it's exclusive to their store. You can buy it HERE. It's called Fox Hunt, mostly because the color is reminiscent of a cartoony-fox orange. It's like a pumpkin on steroids. When I first saw it I was a little skeptical about the color. And then I put it on.

Let me start by saying this nail lacquer is quality. It goes on smooth and easy, and the pigmentation is phenomenal. For such a dark vibrant color I would assume two coats were the minimum. Not with this stuff. The finish is flawless, and can we take a moment to talk about the color? Out. of. this. world. If you're getting ready for fall, like the rest of us, and want something unique and dynamic then you can't go wrong with this. I've had it on for three days with only one layer of top coat (I would normally do one coat a day, but I was trying to put this polish through it's paces) and there's been no chipping.

Bottom Line: I would absolutely repurchase this again and I've got my eye on the other colors in the Crowdsourced Collection  I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who was looking for something fun, new and quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment