Monday, November 18, 2013

Mani Monday: "Christmas Cheer" 11-18-13

I wanted to do a manicure this week that was festive and cheerful. Even though it's not even Thanksgiving yet, I've been feeling the urge to bust out my Christmas lights and put Santas everywhere. For the thumb and pinky nail I use Eileen (white) from Julep as a base and used a bright red from OPI for the candy cane stripes. I just used a thin paint brush to paint on the stripes. For my pointer and ring fingers I used a navy blue from OPI as the base and a silver striper from KISS to paint on snow flakes. And for my middle finger I used Eileen (white) from Julep as the base. I used a black striper to paint the power cord and a variety of fun colors to dot in the Christmas lights. I'm loving this look, my husband and kids love this look. Definitely one I'll be doing again for the holidays.


No comments:

Post a Comment