Monday, November 11, 2013

Mani Monday 11-11-13 Posh French Mani in Greens

Please excuse the needed clean-up on my cuticles. I decided to post a Mani Monday with pics of my current manicure. My camera still isn't fixed, so these are shot on my camera on my laptop. Not ideal, but also not permanent. Once my camera is back I'll put up tutorial's along with the manicure photo.

For this look I used L'Oreal's Safari Chic on the nail. It's a cool-tone, muted green color.

I used Julep's Susie for the tips. Susie is a light mint-green color. It reminds me of glacier snow.

Finally I used a silver striper from Kiss for the transition color.

Topped it off with OPI's top coat and let it set.

Obviously you don't need these exact shades, just whatever you have.
The next time I  do this look I'm going to make the transition strip thinner, and do two of them with a third color between. Then I'll paint little silver rectangles in the middle for a belt buckle look. Super cute!

Hope you enjoyed. And again, apologies for the photo quality. But I can't not post pictures. I have a bunch of mani pics I haven't posted because I had to take them with my laptop camera. Oh well, I'd rather share than not.

Thanks for your time, and stay beYOUtiful!

- Becky xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment