Sunday, November 10, 2013

Health, Fitness & Weight Loss


I've considered this decision long and hard. Initially my vision for this blog was purely a beauty product review and tutorial site. It's where my passions lay and what I wanted to chat with the beauty community about.

However, I've just signed up for an intense 16-week long health and wellness course through my health insurance. As much as I'd like to stick my head in the sand and hope for the best, the truth is that I'm getting older. I'm getting more and more out of shape and starting to feel the cumulative unwellness of a less-than-stellar lifestyle.

I'm on the precipice of starting a new, healthy and cleansing chapter in my life. I'm going to be learning a lot of information on how to live well, which I'm so excited about! I want to pass all of that down to my children and I want my family to rally together and take this journey together.

When I started the blog, I envisioned my audience as my daughter in ten or twenty or even thirty years. Reading my words, and standing on my shoulders into her own journey with beauty. And good health, like a face primer beneath a foundation, is the core of beauty.

In addition to the usual product reviews, makeup tutorials, beauty epiphanies and random happy moments I'll be sharing with you ...from now on I'll be also sharing tidbits from my journey into knowledge, self-love, self-actualization and good health.

To follow my journey along this path to a sustained, life-long healthy lifestyle you can click on the "Health, Fitness & Weight Loss" tab on the right-hand side of the blog. I've set up the labels to make navigating the various facets of the blog much easier for you.

And if you'd rather stick to pure beauty-related posts, I'll still have that covered as well.

I hope you're as excited as I am. This is something I should have done a long time ago. And honestly, it's a prayer answered. Because I need a little hand-holding and guidance along the way.

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh the thinks you can think up if only you try."
- Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment