Sunday, November 10, 2013

The Best Makeup Remover, Ever? Olive Oil

Olive oil is one of those miracle natural products that can do so many things. It's right up there with coconut oil (which, by the way, is also an excellent makeup remover). I use just a plain olive oil to remove my makeup at night. It melts away everything, including waterproof eye products. It doesn't irritate my eyes. I doesn't cause me to break out. It's perfect for fall and winter because it hydrates while removing my makeup. And my skin loves this stuff. I have super sensitive, acne prone skin. Instead of using products developed in a chem lab, I'm using nature's little gift to beauty. 

Try it for yourself and tell me what you think. I'd love to read about your experiences. What else have you/do you use olive oil for in your beauty regime?

Thanks for your time, and stay beYOUtiful! 
- Becky xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment