Tuesday, July 22, 2014

My New Favorite Hair Treatment

Brought to you by Marc Anthony...



Here's a link to the product page on Ulta.com, so you can read the ingredients, claims, reviews, etc. for yourselves:

"Marc Anthony Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Treatment is ultra-lightweight & non-greasy. It instantly transforms parched, dry, damaged hair into soft, supple, shiny silk. Coconut Oil and Shea Butter restore, protect, revive shine and enrich color. Biotin deeply penetrates to fortify, nourish and supercharge healthier, faster growth. Repairs damage and split ends and leaves hair healthy, hydrated and frizz free. Color safe."

I bought the smaller size of this hair treatment for $2.99, thinking that even if I didn't love it I wasn't out a fortune. And it has honestly become my holy grail hair mask. Whenever I use this product, which has been once a week for me, my hair comes away smelling amazing, and feeling like silk. It's one of those times when I actually stop and make people pet my hair, that's how good this stuff is.

Right now on Ulta (as of July 22, 2014) there's a sale on the Marc Anthony line including this treatment. You can buy one, get one half off. I'll probably stock up. And this is also a great chance for me to try out the shampoo and conditioner from this line without spending much money. I should warn you, however, that I'm not sure how long this sale will last.

This is one product I can get behind. Grade? A+

No comments:

Post a Comment