Saturday, July 5, 2014

Nothing worse than a troll...

There's nothing worse than an internet troll. I was watching a video of the Schuerman family, who I absolutely adore. I scrolled down to "thumbs up" the video and a comment caught my eye. Some random person was commenting on the vocabulary of the Schuerman's one-year old daughter. So I read the "replies" to that comment. For the most part people were kind and caring, but two commenters were snarky and rude. About the vocabulary of a one-year old little girl they've never met.



For the first time in my life I was that troll. I told them to sit on a dick. Someone had to. Some people just suck, and in this case it was the dumb ass commenters who were trying to inflate their own egos at the expense of a baby. Seriously? How worthless are some people? Uck.

No comments:

Post a Comment