Saturday, June 28, 2014

Hola, Bonjour, Hello!

Happy Summer to all of you, friends!




Some of you may have noticed that I haven't been very present on my blog lately. For that, my apologies.

Without wasting anyone's time with excuses and fantastical stories of travel and loveliness please accept my gratitude for your presence here now.

A quick update ...I am still madly in love with mani/pedis. While I'm less likely to do a fancy design during the fast days of summer, I do still relish playing with colors.

I just ordered the Lorac Pro 2 palette and am in eminent danger of chewing my nails to nothingness waiting for it to arrive.

I'm still subscribed to Ipsy and Birchbox, and have my eye on one or two additional new subscription services. Every month is like Christmas!

I've been playing with hair masks, and a variety of new shampoo and conditioners lately trying to nail down that perfect summer combo of sexy, shiny but touchably soft.

I'm also contemplating a new hair color. Thoughts?



Other than that, not sure what else to say. Part of the reason I've been MIA is because I've been trying to focus on health and wellness lately. And I'm not entirely convinced this blog is the right place for that convo. So, I'll put thought to that in the near future and we'll go from there.

Other than that ...I'm hoping you all have a blessed, cleansing, joyous summer.

Preferably somewhere like this.


With this guy...


and this...



You're welcome.  ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment