Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Simple Tip For Conditioning Your Hair

I'm showing you just how from scratch this journey is for me, with this post. But if it helps even one person, it's worth sharing this tip I learned recently. I have very straight and very fine hair. I can shower at night and by the next morning my hair already looks greasy. At least, it used to. Until I learned this simple trick for conditioning my hair in the shower.

After you've shampooed and are ready to condition make sure you start with the tips of your hair. Rub the conditioner into the longest parts of your hair first, and then only superficially rub the conditioner into the hair by your scalp. This way the wax and oils that give the conditioner their oomph won't weigh down your roots and drag your hair down after it's dry.

Simple, yet effective. Three cheers for volume!


No comments:

Post a Comment